•  
IdristheDragon
Going to see my mum and dad and doing Pocket parkrun
2 May
10:17pm, 2 May 2024
75,453 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
LindsD wrote:I'm RD at Northala this week. I forgot Luckily Louiseruns is a fabulous ED and has filled the roster for me

Luckily I told my sister she was RD at her one a few weeks ago as she had totally forgotten
2 May
10:28pm, 2 May 2024
18,143 posts
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
RooA wrote:We'll probably be at Torvean this week.
I expect I'll be there too. Look for a walker being towed along by a very noisy border collie.

Get there early or use the parking across the canal, unless they've completed the car park resurfacing nearer Torvean Park
2 May
10:29pm, 2 May 2024
33,477 posts
  •  
HellsBells
IdristheDragon Pocket is lovely, you’ll enjoy it
2 May
10:33pm, 2 May 2024
2,780 posts
  •  
RooA
:-) We'll have the dogs too. One of which will probably be being a loud idiot at the start if he realises that it is parkrun. 🙄
2 May
10:37pm, 2 May 2024
18,144 posts
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
RooA wrote: We'll have the dogs too. One of which will probably be being a loud idiot at the start if he realises that it is parkrun. 🙄
That will be fun, Belle is the well known canine loud idiot in these parts and will love to have someone to sing with.
2 May
11:08pm, 2 May 2024
2,781 posts
  •  
RooA
I reckon Henry could out-do anyone in the loud idiot stakes. 😆 We tend to keep him off away from other dogs at the start of a parkrun though as being hyped brings out a bit of minor resource guardy thuggishness. 🙄 He's fine after, just the start wires him to the moon a bit.

Slowboy will have Henry (spaniel) and I'll have Hugo(elderly collie cross spaniel) who is much more polite and approachable!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Groundhog
Fancy a light-hearted chat about your parkrun stories? First run, favourite parkrun, most beautiful parkrun, hardest course, craziest marshal, parkrun tourist on tour (i.e. how to get to Poland), parkrun family photos? Post them here.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.